– Another cult leader in Ahoada, Rivers State, has surrendered to the police.
– The leader, identified as General Silas, surrendered with two pump action guns.
– The cult leaders’ decision to surrender may be linked to recent raids on their camps by the police.
– The Public Relations Officer of Rivers State Police Command has not responded to requests for confirmation of the surrender.
– Other cult group members, such as ‘General’ 2Man and ‘General’ Worldwide, have also surrendered to the police.
Another cult leader in the Ahoada area of Rivers State has surrendered to the Police.
The latest leader to surrender to the Ahoada Police Division is identified as General Silas from Odiereke Ubie in Ahoada West Local Government Area.
DAILY POST gathered that General Sikas, a Greenland cult leader surrendered with his ammunition, including two pump action guns, to the Ahoada Police Division.
The decision of the cult leaders to surrender may be connected to constant raids of their camps by the Police in recent times.
The Public Relations Officer of the Rivers State Police Command, Grace Iringe-Koko is yet to respond to text messages sent to her by Today, to confirm the development.
Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Nwonyi Emeka, in a media conference, recently disclosed that ‘General’ 2Man and ‘General’ Worldwide, all Greenland cult group members, have surrendered to the police.
Writen by Ifunanya Obeme-Ndukwe at Source link