– Actor Uche Maduagwu criticizes BBNaija All-Star Housemate Seyi Awolowo for insensitive statement
– Seyi bragged about saving money for his sons to ‘run trains’ on people’s daughters
– Uche Maduagwu says Seyi has disgraced the Awolowo family
– Uche Maduagwu also criticizes male housemates for laughing at Seyi’s comments
– Uche Maduagwu calls for spiritual counseling for Seyi and the male housemates, saying real men would not find the comments funny.
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has slammed Big Brother Naija ‘All-Stars’ Housemate, Seyi Awolowo, over his recent insensitive statement.
Naija News reports that Seyi is been criticised online after bragging during a conversation with fellow housemates, Pere, Soma, and Whitemoney on Sunday about how he is already saving money for his sons to ‘run trains’ on people’s daughters when they grow up.
Reacting to the remark, Uche Maduagwu, in a post via his Instagram page, slammed Seyi, saying he had disgraced the family of Awolowo.
The movie star said the Awolowo family would be disappointed with everything Seyi said on Live TV and also tackled the male housemates who laughed over the comment.
He wrote: “You have DISGR*CED the Great Awolowo #Family with your INSENSITIVE words, and Chief Obafemi #Awolowo would be so Disappointed with everything you said.
“I WEPT Bitterly also that while he was saying all those despicable and INSENSITIVE things, some MALE Housemates sat down and Laughed about it, like is this a JOKE?
“SEYI and All those MALE Housemates who sat and Laughed at the despicable things he said about our FEMALE PIKINS should go for spiritual Counseling after the show, if they RESPECT women, they will not LAUGH at all he said, REAL MEN will never find what SEYI said about our FEMALE PIKINS FUNNY”
Writen by Rachel Okporu Fadoju at Source link